Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I600a Mailed! Check!

One more thing checked off our list of things to complete for our adoption.  Homeland Security office should receive our application for the I600a today.  It is our 'petition to adopt'.  Now we have to wait for a fingerprint appointment.  Once we have the appointment we go to a Federal building to be fingerprinted.  Then we wait for the approval letter.  The approval letter is the last piece of paper needed to mail off our dossier.  It will be so nice to mail off all the paperwork and then we wait some more.  I'm really hoping we have a referral by Christmas.  I'll find out our official number on the wait list when I mail the dossier with another payment.

No comments:

Post a Comment