Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sisters

My sisters are my best friends.  As Amaya started becoming older I've thought about my relationship with my sisters.  I really want Amaya to have a sister and be best friends.  I think about all the great things I do with my sisters and how we will always have each other.  This is why I wanted to choose to adopt one girl.  Although, I think boys are much easier to parent so far.  Amaya talks a lot about her baby sister.  She wants to know when she will be here.  She wants to buy clothes for her every time we are out shopping.  She just turned 6 and it's really hard for her to understand we don't know anything yet.  I tell her at the store we don't know how old she is or how big, so we have to wait to buy anything.  I'm hoping this is a start to a wonderful friendship.  It will be interesting when the adoption is finally done how Amaya will feel.  I can only hope that she will have a relationship like I have with my sisters!  We can't wait to meet our new daughter! (maybe son too?) 

No comments:

Post a Comment