Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

#8

We are number 8 on the waiting list!  I'm hoping maybe by March we will be matched with a one or two children.  We are open to two children if one is a girl.  Amaya still talks about her baby sister.  She asked the other day what color her baby sister would be.  I've always loved watching my children discover that Larry and I are different colors and they are different also.  It's usually around age 4 and it's like a lightbulb goes on.  Jayden asked why I was gray and his dad was black and he was brown.  I told Amaya that her baby sister will probably be more like daddy's color.  We are excited for the day we get to see a picture.  I think about our next Christmas and we will have one or two more children!

1 comment:

  1. Chelsey,
    I have been thinking about your family so much lately. How are you? Any news yet? I'd love to have lunch and catch up soon.

    Courtenay

    ReplyDelete